Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Phone Dump - March

I love to write. I love to take pictures. 

These days it seems like my writing is in short phrases and my picture taking (at least of my own kids) is on my phone. 

So, I thought I'd post my instagram pics. Seems like they do tell a bit of a story from our everyday lives. Sometimes funny. Often entertaining. Overall, memories I want to remember! 

If you'd like to follow me I'm jackeeausterman on instagram.

#cousins

#cousins

"Mommy, can I hold Ellie's hand?"#sweetmoment#shespitup2secondslater#thatwastheendofthat

Better double that homemade applesauce recipe next year!#itsthatyyummy #pku

As much as I dislike the constant clutter of baby furniture, today I'm fully aware that she is about to outgrow all of this stuff waaaaaay too soon! #lovemylittles

He maneuvers his way into the pink walker, quickly realizes he cannot sit down and use it the way Fisher Price intended... Shrugs his shoulders picks it up and baby-steps his way around the house. #laughing

Judging from the hundreds of slivered red construction paper pieces, I think Zay's getting good at this cutting thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...