Thursday, February 28, 2013

Phone Dump - February

I love to write. I love to take pictures. 

These days it seems like my writing is in short phrases and my picture taking (at least of my own kids) is on my phone. 

So, I thought I'd post my instagram pics. Seems like they do tell a bit of a story from our everyday lives. Sometimes funny. Often entertaining. Overall memories I want to remember! 

If you'd like to follow me I'm jackeeausterman on instagram.

Flavored marshmallows in my hot chocolate this morning?#whateverworks

Oh, such sweet hugs from my boy today.

She squeals like a siren. :) 

Love it when my husband goes all out while cleaning...even the toaster is gettin a cleanin! :) 

Ellie's crooked lil tongue! :)



I wasn't sure at first... But yep, I sure do like this eating thing! 


love letters to my zay...



All prettied up for church today... Complete with mommy's patent leather shoes from when she was a babe!

Every page reads the same... "no no Sam, I not like green eggs and ham"#drseuss #zaystyle

Gettin laundry done...


And Zay gettin laundry done (see previous post)... He doesn't miss much! 

goodbye 3-6 months... hello 6-9 months!

It's not even 8am and these four have me worn out! #dogsitting

He's singing... "Riley + Leyton coming... Zay-Zay so HAPPY... Yay, Yay, Yay" I'd say he's a little excited that his friends are coming for dinner!

dish washer

dish washer watcher

Quirky trait no. 789 of our Zay...he constantly asks me to cut the tags out of his shirts...itches or tickles him all day. I'm not sure this was a good idea on his shirt today...very important instructions on the tag!

I most definitely will be reminding the high school version of Zay that there once was a day when all he wanted to do was slow dance with his mom first thing in the morning. Sweet boy.

The redheads play well together!

Ellie: barely whimpering... Zay: "Ellie, I get your binky for you"#goodbigbrother

Cutest crew @ #UIHC today!#notearsforblooddraw #toughboy

Bouncing on a ball. Or off the walls.#bundleofenergy #everyday

We can't just pretend we are a dog, we NEED to dress like one. #ruffruff#hisnameisbongo

Zay was clearly not okay with daddy's choice of outfit for Ellie today... He says "Ellie wear your tutu and be a princess!" Ellie's funny face shows she isn't impressed with either of their efforts.

What we've learned tonight... If you propel yourself just right while sitting on daddy's back, you can effectively launch yourself into a full on backwards somersault. Our evening is now complete.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...