Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our life...in black and white

There is something about black and white pictures. I love the simplicity.

It's been awhile since I've blogged with actual words...and really this blogpost won't be much different. I'm just loving pictures with short captions these days. It's pretty much my days lately. Isaiah has me going from one conversation to another and then throw in Elizabeth with her shrills and squeals...and both of them needing diaper/potty help. And then food...we hardly get breakfast over with and it's time for lunch...then dinner. Oh my...does my family really need to eat EVERY meal of the day? Ha! Anyway...thanks for hanging with this 'ol blog. Here is some fun pictures. Our life...in black and white!

Zay has quite a thing for sunglasses and hats these days...he wears them anytime and anywhere. 

Ellie...each morning she starts off her day in the bouncer...watching Zay, waiting for mommy. 

Zay...LOVES playing fetch with Bailey. He always lasts longer than she does and starts throwing her toys right at her to see if she will somehow get interested in the game again.

Example: Ellie watching Zay!

He's such a fun-loving, full-of-life kind of boy!

Do you notice some baby toys? Our living room is usually cluttered with these walker, bouncers, playmats...I love it...it means we have a baby girl around here! 

Love this expression of both of them catching Bailey out of the corner of their eye!

What's that? You don't climb under stools? We do. 

My little laundry man. (He seems to make more laundry than help DO the laundry!)

"HEY MOM...!"

Where she can be found when Zay is awake...at his feet.

See...told ya.

Elle-Belle...how cute can you get?

She is HAPPY when she wakes up from a great nap. Me too.

The End. This was fun...maybe I'll have to do a few more posts on "our life...in black and white"! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...