Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful!

Being the month of November and all I thought I would finally get this post up and give a BIG shout out to our parents! Both my mom and dad and Shane's mom! They all have helped out in so many ways...when you move, renovate a house, have a baby, and change positions at your job...all within a matter of weeks, things can be a little hectic!!! 

I'm so thankful and I probably haven't told them enough how much I appreciate their help! Here are a few pictures of just one area we've reaped the benefits of our family's help...yard cleanup! Our house hadn't been lived in for over 5 years before we bought it...needless to say, the yard was a tad overgrown! 

(A picture when we still had Bongo! Still miss that pup!)




 Probably Shane's favorite part of yardwork...driving Dad's Ranger!



Zay was a BIG helper too!





Thanks to Dad's handiwork with his skid-steer, we have a driveway! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...