Monday, November 19, 2012

Cloth Diapers!

I thought I should give a well deserved shout out to cloth diapers! I switched Ellie over to cloth a few weeks ago and I'm truthfully LOVING them! No lie! I was hesitant at first, even if I did have tons of friends that have sworn by them. 

But my honest review, I simply think they are fantastic! The only fault I can see with them...they are a little bulky on Ellie. Probably my fault because I got the all-in-one diaper, because I didn't want to have to buy new ones each time she went up a size. However, she is quickly growing into them and they really aren't bad at all! Plus, like I said in a previous post...she looks stinkin cute in them! See for yourself! :)



Thanks for the sippy cup, Bro! 

I can't help but LOVE these tiny toes! They bring me so much joy. Every. Day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...