Friday, May 27, 2011

My Little Helper...

My little guy is becoming a great helper. He really does enjoy pleasing his mommy, for which I'm extremely grateful. It's so cute when he follows directions and helps me out!

However...there are still a lot of moments like the ones below when he makes my job about ten times harder than it needs to be.

That's ok...his cute little smile and jubilant personality allows him to get away with it!

Mom got all the groceries carried in from the car...now it's time for me to investigate what she bought.

And what's in this bag?


Now it's time to make some room in the fridge!


Get out the champagne...let's celebrate!


My work is done here...on to the next room!


I told you...that smile will get ya everytime!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...