Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time

Time is a bit lacking in our lives lately. Free time that is.

Things are a LITTLE crazy for us at the present moment.

With Shane starting his new job, we’ve started a new routine this week. One that involves my husband waking up at 4:45 AM and leaving the house by 5:30 AM…at which time I’m getting up to get all things in order to get Zay and myself out the door by 7:00 AM.

Although this might seem like a painful adjustment. The first few days haven’t been so bad! And it’s temporary. (So far my attitude is positive…check back next week when reality sets in!)

We know we are in transition.

We met with 2 different realtors today. So our house will be on the market SOON. Sad, but good.
We’ve spent a lot of time doing little projects. Cleaning. Organizing. Then more cleaning and more organizing.

We are (getting) ready for this!

In the past week or so, we’ve done some fun things too! I have pictures to upload. But not really the time to do it right now. Hopefully soon!

In the mean time…a quote from the one and only Oprah. I have her last few shows recorded and I’m anxious to watch them…as soon as I have the TIME!

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. –Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...