Friday, December 31, 2010

2010...2011

10 Words to describe 2010...
1. Intense
2. Fun
3. Love-Filled
4. Transitional
5. Transforming
6. Educational
7. Unforgettable
8. Unpredictable
9. Fleeting
10. Perfect

10 Things Learned in 2010...
1. God is a BIG God!
2. Life's 'downs' make life's 'ups' all the more spectacular.
3. You really are stronger than you think.
4. Shane and I are an incredible team.
5. Family and friends really are special...it's important to appreciate them.
6. I have a great job, but I was hired for my most important job when I became a mother.
7. My husband is an amazing man and dad...not many people can handle stress with love and gentleness like he can.
8. My son makes me appreciate so many things. His struggles, his energy, his curiosity and his love really have taught me so much.
9. Giving really does feel good.
10. As long as I'm continually seeking God's will, I will be happy.

11 Hopes for 2011...
1. Intentionally be more prayerful and in the Word...continuously growing towards God.
2. Look for ways to express more love and serve my husband.
3. Love on my son as much as humanly possible...I want to seize these fleeting moments of his baby/toddlerhood.
4. I want to learn more ways to cook for Zay. New recipes, new foods and new ideas for making his diet fun!
5. Carve out some time for exercise. I fell off the wagon in the latter part 2010...time to get back at it.
6. Read, read, read. Definitely a passion of mine that I would like to make more time for.
7. Tune into where God is leading me and follow Him, even if I'm not sure where He is taking me.
8. Achieve patience and consistency in parenting my toddler.
9. Enjoy family and friendships...life is always too short not to.
10. Create simplicity and a slower pace in our weeks and months.
11. Embrace all of life's blessings and be thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...