Sunday, September 12, 2010

Outtakes....

Pictures that were not blog-worthing at the time...but seem quite funny now! :)

Just TRY to take my picture mom...I'm not sitting still for a single SECOND!

I look like a TURTLE!


Too funny for words!


What's that, Mom?





In the car....FAST FOOD!


Dad always complains that Mommy pulls my pants up too high...here is proof that she does!



"Hi guys"




A good look at my old hair style...the "old man look"...




Whoa...what's with the hat mom???





HELLO!


Mom sometimes tries to corral me to one place...




...just too tired to eat!




Doing laundry...




Spit up all over my outfit...so I'm going home from grandpa and grandma's in my birthday suit...well almost!


My buddy.........

2 comments:

Julie said...

So cute :)

Paul, Abby, and Jillian Hovey said...

LOVE the pictures, Jackee! What a precious little guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...