Friday, April 30, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!

Lots of pictures from today! :)

"Hey Mom & Dad!"

Hanging out with my favorite four-legged friends!

Daddy brought home a new toy and Isaiah LOVED it! Might even be motivation to do some more rolling over!

"Hey Mom...are you trying to get me to roll over again?"

"Oh Mom...you are so persistent about this!"

"Seriously...you crack me up!"

"Hi, Bails...NO kisses PLEASE!"

"Wait...where ya going?"

"NO! Come back...I'll take your kisses!"

"Oh...I guess Mom is still here...she'll do."


Getting ready for bath time!

Just playin around...

"Hey...let me see that camera!"

"Ahhh...I love bath time!" :)


1 comment:

Aunt Cherry said...

just love the sparkle in his eyes! You can tell even through pictures that he is Mr Personality!! Have you videotaped him rolling over? Before long I'll bet he will be crawling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...