Thursday, December 13, 2012

3 Months Old, Baby!

What? 3 Months Old, already? You've got to be kidding me. I mean, wasn't it just a week ago that I was still pregnant? And yesterday that I cried while I held you in my arms for the first time? And an hour ago that we brought you home from the hospital? Oh man...tears threaten to fill my eyes thinking about how fast this time goes with my babies!

Ellie, thank you for being such a joy. Thank you for your sweetness and your ability to change my complete outlook on life, just by snuggling with me. Your Mama loves you so, so much. You can't even imagine how much joy you have brought to our family. I hope someday you grow up to have your own babies, just so you can experience the amount of love that can overflow from your heart. It's simply the best. God is so wonderful, because of you I'm sure of that! 








1 comment:

Paul, Abby, and Jillian Hovey said...

She is SO sweet! Wish we could have seen her today! What a fun suprise to run into you and Zay at church! Hope to catch up more soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...