Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby Girl Austerman...updated pics!

I thought I would post some quick pictures of our little girl...hoping these are the last ultrasound pictures and the next ones are of her in our arms!!! Shouldn't be long now...I'm now dilated between 4-5cm...nearly half way there, but no painful contractions (just braxton hicks)! Maybe this will make for a quick and easy labor...I won't get too excited - ha!

I also have some major catching up to do on this blog...our new house, renovating the entire main floor in our new house, moving into our new house, and my husband changing positions at his job...I'm thinking by the time I get around to catching up on those things, our baby girl will be here!

We obviously don't mess around when it comes to doing exciting events all-at-once in our life! :)

For now...enjoy the pics of our little gal!

Check out this little girl's hair! The questions is...is it red like her brother's???

Profile

Look at her chubby little cheeks!

Not sure if you can tell, but she's touching her hands to her toes!

And her mouth/nose!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...