Monday, June 11, 2012

A few food favorites...

Zay has taken to a couple new foods lately...yay for a little variety! 

The first new food...Biscoff Spread. Sort of like his version of peanut butter! And the best part is...you can buy this stuff locally! I found it at Wal-Mart...yippy! I tried it and in my opinion tastes like graham crackers! Not too bad at all! 

 

Zay's lunch...I started out giving him 1/2 slice of regular toast and 1/2 slice of toast with the Biscoff Spread on it...he didn't hesitate eating the stuff that looks just like Daddy's breakfast! And a little homemade applesauce to top it off!



The other food of choice...smoothies! I think I've mentioned it before, but Zay has never tried juice yet. He drinks either his 'milk' (aka formula) or water. So smoothies must taste really yummy to this guy, because he finishes his off without any hesitation! Yummy!



2 comments:

Jennifer Rice said...

Awesome! I will have to look into the spread. I just recently read about it somewhere, on the listserv I guess. That's neat that Zay is like Carson; he only drinks milk or water too! And it's by his own choice; we've tried to get him to drink other things and he doesn't want them!

Katherine said...

What is the phe value on the Biscoff?? I've read of other people using it but I didn't find it in the book. I'd love to try something new out for my guy. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...