Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Facebook Status

I've noticed that there are a few of my facebook 'status updates' that I don't want to forget about, so I thought I'd pop them into a blogpost quick! Zay says and does some of the cutest things these days!


Feb 21: Two nights ago Zay insisted on going to bed with his stocking hat on, this morning he wanted to eat breakfast without a shirt on, and right now he is napping with his winter coat on...where does he come up with this stuff? These idiosyncrasies must come from his dad! ;)

Feb 15: Tonight Shane asked Zay what he wants to be when he grows up...his response "Mom!" - LOVE that kid! :)

Feb 8: I love when we are in the car and Zay asks me to kiss his eyes because the sun is shining in them... oh how simple life would be if I could always kiss his boo-boos away... for a few more years I guess!

Feb 6: I knew the day would come when Zay would actually sleep in...today was the day...all the way until 8:00AM...wahoo!!! :)

Jan 26: Oh my...sometimes just watching what a two year old mind can come up with is enough entertainment for the entire night!!! Lots of laughs provided by our little man tonight and this mama is thankful for every minute of it! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...