Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The ultimate imitation...

Each day Zay finds someway to make us laugh. Usually it is because he LOVES to imitate anything and everything we do.

For example, whenever I tell Zay it is ok to get out of timeout, he knows that I crouch down and talk to him about what he did wrong, ask him to say sorry, and give me a hug and kiss. So now, regardless if I crouch down on my knees, Zay will come up to me after he is done in timeout, and crouch down as if he's too tall to look me in the eye while standing. It just makes me smile!

Now, tonight...the ultimate imitation happened. Shane and Zay had gone downstairs to workout. (Which Zay likes to do pushups, situps and squats just like his Daddy...and his variations are so cute to watch!) So, once they were done, they came upstairs to shower. Shane strips Zay down, so he's toddling around naked. Shane proceeds to get ready for a shower...by going to the bathroom. Zay toddles into the bathroom, walks behind Shane, peaks around to see what Daddy's doing and then proceeds to once again imitate his Daddy by peeing all over the bathroom floor.

Hmmmm...once again, I suppose this is a sign we should start working on the potty training thing!

Oh how I love my little Zay. He just keeps me smiling each and every day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...