Friday, February 5, 2010

unforgettable friends...

I have some GREAT friends. Seriously...I have better friends than what I deserve. Most of the time I feel like I'm not as good of a friend back to most of the people that are so good to me.

This week was my first week back to work.

And wouldn't you know my closest friends all made sure to contact me to make sure I was making it! (I guess people had the impression I was a little unstable and emotional this week!) Text messages, emails, phone calls...all so sweet!

And my mother-in-law came to spend this week with Isaiah, so I could ease back into work and being away from my little boy.

And my old boss threw Isaiah and I an amazing baby shower this week!

And my husband really stepped it up helping with the middle of the night feeding, getting Isaiah ready in the morning, etc.

And I could just keep listing all the nice things people have done!

It's been a great week.


So a BIG shout out to those who have blessed me so generously, so I can be a good mommy to this little smiling boy!

thank you....ThAnK yOu....THANK YOU! You all mean so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...