Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The reason I married him...

Shane recently made a blogpost on his blog about becoming a father - I couldn't be more proud to become a parent with him! :) A few of his thoughts...

I carry these thoughts everywhere right now. I go to work and I feel this
intense desire to provide. I go to church and I think of all of the sin I
struggle with and pray that I can be an example of a man after Jesus' heart. I
go to play volleyball with my church small group and I think about how in a year
or two I will have somebody watching my sportsmanship and imitating it.

You can read the rest of his post here.

1 comment:

J-D-K-G said...

Jackee-We're very excited for you and Shane! What a great post from your husband. You guys will be amazing parents with God's help. Trust in Him and He will help to guide you. Blessings to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...