Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I had dinner with a couple friends last night...we had the discussion about how it feels like parenting is REEEALLY starting RIGHT NOW!! Sleepless nights and changing diapers is sooo exhausting, but man-oh-man, it does not get easier after they learn sleep or potty themselves! They turn into their independent little selves and start making decisions without our (present) guidance... This parenting stuff is getting REAL. We've had some hard discussions about behavior and kindness and expectations lately. It's not a matter of loving your kids, but loving them enough to do the hard work of disciplining! Phew...Lord help me. Seriously... My comfort is knowing that HE loves my kids even more than I do. And my heart is forever thankful that I have a strong man next to me...providing for our family in countless ways! Life is brutal...and beautiful!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1O3FiaY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...