Thursday, July 23, 2015

I just looked at my phone and realized I hadn't taken a picture since Monday!! That's like 3 days... That's just crazy in my world! Today we spent time at the park, went out for smoothies, washed the car, took naps, made cookies, used our imaginations to make clouds into "dogs without legs", played on the swing set, pulled weeds and snuggled up to watch 'Sid the Science Kid' before bed! Pretty much a perfect day! And this is the only picture I took all day! I took this photo because Ellie had just told me that my cookie had "seeds" in it. To a girl that only eats her #pku pumpkin cookies, chocolate chips look like seeds. And for a split second, I thought about convincing her my cookie was actually a fruit! ;) Being fully in the moment isn't something I always succeed at...but today was good. I love that I can look at this photo and remember how great these in-between-moments are!! I love these two kids, I'm so blessed by their Daddy, and super grateful God gave me all of THIS. :)


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1VD36qw

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...