Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Super woman here!!! I just benched 120#!!!! How awesome is that?!? Okay, okay...April Fools! But I did try my darnedest to edit this picture to make my arms look strong... Didn't work. ;) But the workout thing did happen today! And so did the rest of this... 1. the husband left for work at 5am this morning and still not home this evening 2. cleaned a poopy puppy kennel 3. dealt with crazy-silly-needy-hungry-kids...ALL DAY! 4. loads and loads...and a few more loads of laundry 5. dishes...always, always dirty 6. chiro appts 7. pharmacy stop 8. post office run 9. dinner 10. soccer practice ...so the fact that working out was #11 on my list and it got done, I pretty much feel like super woman! ... That is, a super EXHAUSTED woman!!! ;)



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ISfwmC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...