Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This Moment

With a lot of BIG events coming up in our near future I thought we should get some pictures taken this last weekend before all the craziness starts! 

Zay, Family, Maternity...all of the above! 

Seeing these pictures makes me love this moment in our lives...Zay is such an energetic little boy, with big amounts of sweetness shining through his contagious smile! He can wear out his prego mama in a hurry, but we are living up these last few weeks before his world changes in a big way...along with ours! I'm overjoyed for him to become a big brother to our sweet little girl. I know they will adore each other, and Shane and I will be beyond happy having two little ones in our family! 

The next step in our lives is coming fast and I'm just plain thrilled...maybe a little nervous too! :) I'm sure I will look back on these pictures and think about how fast life changes! God has blessed us abundantly! 

Enjoy the pics! 

FAMILY






ZAY









MATERNITY







ZAY & DADDY




(My boys picking a flower for mama...such sweetness)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing photos, cute little boy, and great looking family!

Katherine said...

Lots of great shots! Enjoy this last bit until you become four!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...